Southeast Asia Action for Clean Technology (SEAACT) promotes the use of affordable clean technologies in Southeast Asia (mission).
SEAACT believes that clean air and water with access to renewable energy are necessities for building sustainable communities and improving quality of life (vision).
SEAACT market includes the pockets of pollution generally situated around metropolitan areas. Projects will be city-based, not country-based.
- Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City metropolitan areas)
- Thailand (Bangkok expanding to other cities including Chiang Mai)
- Cambodia (Phnom Penh and Siem Riep)
- Philippines (Manila)
- Kazakhstan (Almaty) – possible cooperation with UN and/or local NGOs
In each market, SEAACT already has a point of contact ready to set up and start clean technology workshops.
- The primary customers will be residents in Southeast Asia seeking affordable clean technology solutions for their homes, businesses/organizations, and schools
- Many of the primary customers will be first time users to clean technology
- Our secondary clients will be made up of customers wanting more mid-range to higher-end clean technology solutions and products
SEAACT’s initial CleanTech products will focus on protecting customers from the dangers of PM2.5 air pollution.
PM2.5 are air particles that lungs cannot filter out enabling it to enter your blood stream.
- The WHO estimates that nearly 12% of all global deaths are attributed to indoor and outdoor air pollutions
- In China, air pollution has cut down the average life expectancy by an average of 3-5.5 years
- In Vietnam, air pollution will cut life expectancy by over 1 year according to the WHO
SEAACT will offer the following products to customers:
- DIY Air Purifier
- HEPA filters
- anti-pollution masks
- Air quality monitors (AQM)
In the future, SEAACT will list more details on the products we plan to sell. In the meantime, please go to SmartAir's website https://smartairfilters.com/cn/en/ to learn more about their DIY Air Purifier.
Go to the News section for updated information.