Southeast Asia Action for Clean Technology (SEAACT) promotes the use of affordable clean technologies in Southeast Asia.
SEAACT believes that clean air and water with access to renewable energy are necessities for building sustainable communities and improving quality of life.
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals:
To meet its mission and vision, SEAACT will adopt the following UN Sustainable Development Goals and Targets:
- Goal 6: Clean water and sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and clean energy
- Goal 11: Sustainable cities and communities
- Goal 12: Responsible consumption and production
- Goal 13: Climate change (emphasis on clean air)
SEAACT applies commercial strategies to promote the use of clean technology in a social environment. SEAACT will be registered in Vietnam as a Limited Liability Cooperation.
Go to the News section for updated information.